Kids of all ages will enjoy decorating this beautiful Snow Globe Coloring Page. This easy and fun winter coloring craft is perfect for home or school!
The Prettiest Snow Globe Coloring Page for Kids
Winter is the perfect season for snow globe crafts! Whether kids are learning about snow and snowflakes or simply enjoying a winter craft at home, this open-ended snow globe coloring page is a fun way to enjoy winter.
To Make This Snow Globe Coloring Craft You Will Need
Directions for Snow Globe Coloring Page
1. After printing the coloring pages (there are two options) and gathering supplies, invite kids to draw a picture on the snow globe template. I asked my kids to draw a picture of what they felt thankful for, but some other thoughtful drawing prompts include:
- Draw your goal for the new year
- Draw your favorite winter activity
- Draw a picture of something you did over winter break
- Draw a picture of a person you admire
- Draw a picture of your favorite holiday tradition
Tip: When you are printing this template, be sure to have “actual size” checked in your printer menu.
2. When kids are finished with their drawing prompt, invite them to color the design with colored pencils and embellish the snow globe with glitter glue and sequins.
3. Last, invite kids to cut out their snow globe with scissors. If desired, mount the snowglobe on colored construction paper.
Isn’t it pretty? This snow globe coloring page looks beautiful displayed on a classroom bulletin board or hanging on the refrigerator at home.
Save This Craft
Don’t forget to save this craft on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Fireflies and Mud Pies here.
More Easy Winter Crafts for Kids
Click the images below to view more simple and creative winter crafts for kids.