Kids of all ages will enjoy decorating this beautiful Snowglobe Coloring Page. This easy and fun winter craft is perfect for home or school!
Snowglobe Coloring Page
Winter is the perfect season for snowglobe crafts! Whether kids are learning about snow and snowflakes or simply enjoying a winter craft at home, this open-ended snowglobe coloring page is a fun way to enjoy winter.
RELATED: Celebrate winter’s warmth with the best Snow Books for kids!
To Make This Craft You Will Need
1. After printing the coloring pages (there are two options) and gathering supplies, invite kids to draw a picture on the snowglobe template. I asked my kids to draw a picture of what they felt thankful for, but some other thoughtful drawing prompts include:
- Draw your goal for the new year
- Draw your favorite winter activity
- Draw a picture of something you did over winter break
- Draw a picture of a person you admire
- Draw a picture of your favorite holiday tradition
Tip: When you are printing this template, be sure to have “actual size” checked in your printer menu.
2. When kids are finished with their drawing prompt, invite them to color the design with colored pencils and embellish the snowglobe with glitter glue and sequins.
3. Invite kids to cut out their snowglobe with scissors. If desired, mount the snowglobe on colored construction paper.
Isn’t it pretty? This snowglobe coloring page looks beautiful displayed on a classroom bulletin board or hanging on the refrigerator at home.
Save This Craft
More Winter Crafts for Kids
Click the images below to view more simple and creative winter crafts for kids.