Just in time for spring, kids of all ages will enjoy making a vibrant bouquet of paper heart flowers with colorful scrapbook paper, green paper straws, and a heart paper punch.
This easy spring craft requires minimal supplies, making it perfect for school or home.
Related: Paper Heart Bookmarks
How to Make Simple Paper Heart Flowers
Don’t you just love when spring is in the air?
Last weekend it was warm enough to open the windows in our home. The clean, fresh air made our home feel open, refreshed, and happy. As does our latest easy craft, paper heart flowers.
Related: Rainbow Heart Suncatchers
- Scrapbook paper
- Green paper straws
- Heart paper punch
- Single hole punch
- Use the heart paper punch to create 1 green heart and 3 hearts of a second color.
- Use the single hole punch to punch a hole at the bottom of each heart.
- Slide the hearts onto the straw.
- Your paper heart flowers are complete!
To Make This Flower Craft You Will Need
Directions for Paper Heart Flowers
1. Use the heart paper punch to create 1 green heart and 3 hearts of a second color. We chose red, orange, yellow, blue, purple, and pink.
2. Use the single hole punch to punch a hole at the bottom of each heart.
3. Slide the hearts onto the straw.
4. Arrange the paper heart flowers in a mason jar or wrap them with a satin ribbon.
Aren’t they pretty? Perfect for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and spring!
Video Tutorial: Paper Heart Flowers
More Heart Crafts for Kids
Use paper hearts to make this adorable hedgehog Valentine’s Day card.
Reminiscent of Scandinavian Woven Hearts, this Woven Heart Craft is an easy and fun Valentine’s Day craft for kids of all ages to make at school or home.
Save This Craft
Don’t forget to save this craft on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Fireflies and Mud Pies here.