Crisp fall mornings are meant for fleecy sweatshirts and hot coffee. While you are enjoying yours, give the kids their own in the form of Pumpkin Spice Latte Playdough.
Related: 50 Autumn Playdough Recipes for Kids
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte Playdough
This playdough recipe has the most amazing scent! It’s soft, sweet, and fun for imaginative play. Pair it with whole coffee beans and classic autumn spices for an incredible sensory experience.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Playdough Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- whole spices: nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon
- whole coffee beans
Directions for Pumpkin Spice Latte Playdough
1. Combine the water and instant coffee granules in a small saucepan. Stir until the coffee is dissolved.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients into the coffee solution. Whisk until smooth.
3. Stir over medium heat with a silicon spatula. When the playdough combines into a large clump, remove from the heat
4. Knead until smooth.
Indulge your child’s senses with the rich scents of nutmeg, clove, cinnamon, and coffee beans in this buttery soft Pumpkin Spice Latte Playdough. It’s the perfect fall playdough recipe!
Save This Post
Don’t forget to save this post on Pinterest for later! Be sure you are following along with Fireflies and Mud Pies here.
More Playdough Activities for Kids
Click the images below to view more playdough activities for kids!