Homemade Watermelon Berry Popsicles are the perfect remedy to hot summer afternoons. Made with fresh fruit, they are a refreshing and healthy choice for kids.
This post may contain affiliate links. Opinions are my own.
Watermelon Berry Popsicles
High fructose corn syrup, artificial flavor, red 3, blue 1, and yellow 6…these are just some of the most common ingredients found in store-bought popsicles being marketed to kids.
As a mom striving to make healthier choices for her family, artificial dyes, flavors, and high fructose corn syrup are never on our grocery list.
RELATED: Blackberry Cheesecake Pops
Fresh watermelon and ripe summer berries are the perfect flavor combination. Sweet and colorful, these popsicles do not require any additional sugar.
Kids love to help place the popsicle sticks in the mold.
But eating the popsicles outside under a shady tree is their favorite part!
- 1 cup of fresh watermelon (chopped)
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries (sliced)
- Place the chopped watermelon into a blender, then liquify.
- Add fresh or frozen strawberries to the watermelon juice, then puree until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- If you need more, repeat.
- Freeze overnight.