Candy dipped Oreos have become a seasonal tradition around here!
My children are delighted by the vibrant colors and sprinkles. They love to discover a special Oreo cookie tucked into their lunchbox or on the table with a glass of milk as an after school treat. I love that they can be prepared in under 30 minutes and only dirty 1 dish!
This post contains affiliate links. Opinions are my own.
Sometimes I even put the kids to work making them! In fact, my kindergartener has made dipped Oreos independently! (He just needed help with the microwave.) He felt so proud of his “baking!”
RELATED: 14 Sweet Stories for Valentine’s Day
Delight your family with this super sweet Valentine treat!
Ingredients and Materials:
- Oreo Thins (10 ounce package)
- Wilton Bright Pink Candy Melts (12 ounce package)
- Red, Pink, and White Nonpareil Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
- Wooden Spoon
- Melt the candy melts as directed on the package in a microwave safe bowl.
- Dip the Oreo Thins halfway into the melted candy. Allow excess to drip off.
- Place the dipped Oreo onto the parchment paper.
- Scatter sprinkles over the Oreos while the candy is still melted.
I usually dip 4–5 in a row, then do sprinkles. Candy Melts harden surprisingly fast!
Valentine Oreos are fun to gift to teachers and neighbors! Simply slide them into a cute box or bag and attach a Valentine gift tag!
Follow my Valentine’s Day board on Pinterest for treats, activities, games, and printable Valentine cards!
Want even more?
Make sure to follow on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for more easy crafts, activities, recipes, and parenting tips. And don’t forget to subscribe to our emails.