Is there anything more comforting than warm chocolate chip cookies? The smell of them baking draws everyone to the kitchen, bringing delight and togetherness to the entire family.
This post contains affiliate links. Opinions are my own.
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Golden, soft, and crispy, these are the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies! I know because my family says so.
RELATED: DIY Vanilla Extract
I often triple this recipe to make a mega batch! All of the cookies go into the freezer, where they stay fresh for school lunches, playdates, and surprise guests.
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 12 ounce package of chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350°.
- Cream the butter and the sugars together in a bowl. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Mix the baking soda, flour, and salt into the batter.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a parchment lined pan. Bake 8 minutes or until golden. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Want even more?
Make sure to follow on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for more easy crafts, activities, recipes, and parenting tips. And don’t forget to subscribe to our emails.