Cookout season has begun! If you are looking for a sweet appetizer to serve to your guests, Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread is a delicious choice! Children love it, and you won’t mind that it’s full of calcium, protein, and live and active cultures from Greek Yogurt!
- 1 package (8 ounces) of cream cheese and greek yogurt by Green Mountain Farms
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup of no-stir/no refrigerate natural peanut butter
- 3 TBSP packed brown sugar
- 1 small chocolate bar (milk chocolate or dark)
1. Place all of the ingredients, except for the chocolate bar, into a small bowl. Blend well with an electric mixer.
2. Pour the spread into a decorative bowl. Gently grate the chocolate on top of it, then place a piece of broken chocolate bar into the center as a garnish (though, I can guarantee that someone will eat it!).
3. Surround the bowl with an assortment of fresh fruit and graham crackers. I served it with Granny Smith apples, Gala apples, and graham crackers.
4. Eat and enjoy! The flavor is rather addicting – you might not be able to stop munching!