Just in time for spring, kids of all ages will enjoy creating a darling Paper Flower Bouquet Craft with paper hearts, paint, and our convenient printable template.
This easy kids craft requires minimal supplies, making it perfect for home or school.
Easy and Fun Paper Flower Bouquet Craft
This colorful spring craft is easily modified for kids of all ages.
Kids can paint the template, or use crayons, markers, or colored pencils. You can also print the template on colored cardstock or cut out the pieces for kids to trace on patterned scrapbook paper. Or, use buttons and pom poms as the flower centers instead of paper circles.
The possibilities are endless!
To Make This Flower Craft You Will Need
- Paper Flower Bouquet template
- white and colored card stock
- white school glue
- washable paint
Directions for Printable Flower Craft
1. Print the Paper Flower Bouquet template. There are options for several occasions, including Mother’s Day, Grandparents Day, and Teacher Appreciation Day. Each child will need 1 vase page and 1 heart page.
2. Paint the template with washable paint, leaving the hearts (flower petals) white if you wish to use the daisy poem. Allow the paint to dry.
3. Make the flowers by gluing together the corners of 3 hearts. Glue a circle in the center of each flower base.
4. Glue the card portion of the vase to a piece of colored cardstock.
5. Glue the flowers, the top part of the outer vase, the flower stems, and the leaves to the cardstock.
6. When the glue is dry, invite kids to sign their names on the inner portion of the card.
Don’t you just love the vibrant colors? This craft looks beautiful on a bulletin board display or arranged on tables for Mother’s Day Tea!
Video Tutorial: Paper Flower Bouquet Craft
Save This Craft
More Paper Heart Crafts for Kids
Click the images below to view more crafts that use paper hearts as the main attraction!