This past weekend, my kids and I made adorable Jack O’Lantern Nightlights for their bedrooms. The nightlight jars provide a comforting glow for bedtime and make us smile!
This post contains affiliate links. Opinions are my own.
Jack O’lantern Fall Nightlight Jars
- baby food jars or small mason jars
- orange tissue paper, cut into 1 inch squares
- black construction paper and scissors
- Mod Podge and a brush
- flameless candles
- green pipe cleaners
- ribbon scraps and glue dots
- Wash and dry the jars thoroughly.
- Decoupage the tissue paper squares onto the jar.
- Cut the black construction paper into shapes for the Jack O’Lantern’s face. Decoupage them to the outside of the jar.
- Attach ribbon or twine to the top of the jar. Secure with a glue dot.
- Twist a pipe cleaner into a spiral and place it inside of the jar.